Energized by G.E.M.S.!




Although this is the most merriest of seasons, it can also be the most exhausting. Oh it is so busy...the shopping, baking, decorating. But for this Christmas time, here are some G.E.M.S. to energize you! 

I wrote this article for WLI, Women's Leadership Institute.  You can read more about WLI at  http://wlicuw.org/

As I pondered the words of advice I wanted to write for my eldest son heading off to college twelve hours away from home, I considered the stresses he would encounter at college. What words would truly help him?  

As I pondered the words to share with my exhausted friend who was mothering a newborn, I considered the words that would encourage her through this exhilarating, yet exhausting, time.

As I pondered the words to express to women leaders who want to build energy in order to serve in their churches and in their homes, I considered the priorities for their valuable time.

The words I’ve found for all three of these scenarios, and for many others (such as Christmas time), are real gems!

Everyday include these G.E.M.S:
Continue reading here: http://wlicuw.org/energized-by-gems/

Consider marking  your calendar for Gifted to Influence 2017, the WLI National Conference set for Sept. 29-Oct 1, 2017 and join us at the Hyatt Regency in Milwaukee, WI to be educated, encouraged and equipped for exemplary Christian leadership in your home, church, workplace and world.

No comments:

Post a Comment